Sunday, November 27, 2011

She Really Grinds My Gears


A friend of mine enlisted me to embellish on a tattoo he has had for the last 15 some-odd years. It's the Loony Tunes Marvin the Martian holding a "FORD" flag and drinking a Coors. Just kidding - though I have indeed seen tattoos as mindbogglingly idiotic as that. No, the tattoo has a couple people getting run through gears and he wanted a few more around the edges. Here's one of the less "gear-mangled" figures I did for that - polished up a little bit to put on this here draw-blog.

4 comments:

  1. That looks really great. I would def add some more gears. But this is a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does he only have women being tortured?
    Because that's kinda...scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! No, there are dudes getting ground in gears as well.

    ReplyDelete