Friday, February 13, 2009

SKETCH-OF-THE-DAY 024 & 025


   Well, I missed my first Sketch-of-the-day.  But it wasn't out of neglect or laziness (strangely enough - because I'm a pretty lazy and neglectful guy).  No, I got the big BEATDOWN from an ancient enemy of mankind: RHINOVIRUS.  That's right, the common cold.  I mean, I got it big time, too.  You remember at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark when those stupid Nazi chodes opened the ark and their faces started melting?  That's exactly how I felt (and probably looked) - except I didn't receive the sweet release of death at the end.  Sometimes I can work just fine with a little bit of the sniffles - but this time I could barely muster the energy to fast forward through the commercials on LOST - let alone fire enough synapses in my brain to do a sketch and then use the computer.  

And so I defer to today where I am doing a double-post to catch up.  The wretched sickness set me way behind on my schedule and so my sketches will have to come from the work I was doing all day today.  This particular job is to do a line-up of races in their skivvies to show their common body types.  Yes, pretty silly - but fun none-the-less.  At the top is a half-elf - and below, for all the ladies, a pretty buff half-orc.  No HGH there - that's pure orc genes at work.

6 comments:

  1. This has sexy calendar written all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh sexy fantasy calendar! there's definitely a market for that. mr half orc up there is just screaming mr july.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thanks for lettin' me model for the Orc. glad I could help out.
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man Steve, the Orc dude reminds me... you need to do a sketch of your favorite TV fantasy hero. DAR THE BEASTMASTER!



    And his trusty ferret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all, the TV BeastMaster is a lame turd - it's the MOVIE BeastMAster that is my hero. And secondly, he has TWO ferrets: Codo and Podo.....wait, Codo died saving Dar! Great, thanks for making me cry, Vinod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elves Illustrated Swimsuit edition

    ReplyDelete